These 3 promising cryptos that Traders are watching closely at the moment: Ethereum (ETH), UNUS SED LEO (LEO), and Big Eyes (BIG)





The crypto market is over saturated with thousands of different cryptocurrencies currently available. With such a number of strong competitors, it is even more difficult for new projects to establish themselves in the industry.

However, some new tokens bring unique opportunities to the crypto market, making them more attractive to crypto enthusiasts. One of them is the new community token Big Eyes (BIG) which aims to become as well known as the crypto giants Ethereum (ETH) and UNUS SED LEO (LEO).

What does Big Eyes (BIG) offer the crypto community?

The new token community Big Eyes (BIG) brings everything he has to offer and gives it all back to his community. The project will offer multiple incentives to members, including tax-free purchases and a dedicated charity wallet.

big eyes wants to protect the global ecosystem while designing a rich decentralized finance (DeFi) ecosystem for members of its community . The dedicated charity wallet will ensure that donations go to ocean sanctuaries and additional proceeds from merchandise can also be added to donations.

90% of chips BIG are reserved for the community and will be available at the time of its public launch. 10% of the remaining tokens will be split between the project’s charity wallet and the marketing fund.

NFTs will play an important role in the ecosystem of the token. https://bigeyes.space/ Big Eyeshttps://bigeyes.space/ will organize events NFT every son of the sea. The project also has an important goal so that its collection NFT be in the top 10.

https://bigeyes.space/ BIG token holders will have exclusive access to become members of the Big Eyes Sushi Crew NFT club.

What changes will the next ethereum (ETH) bring?

The second largest cryptocurrency on the market, Ethereum (ETH), is the most popular blockchain network for building decentralized applications (dApps). However, due to its use of a proof-of-work (PoW) validation system, it is also extremely power-intensive. Ethereum’s massive user base has also made it slow and expensive.

These issues will be resolved by the upcoming merger towards a Proof of Stake (PoS) consensus mechanism. The new system should run much faster and be more energy efficient than the previous proof-of-work model.

The upcoming merger is also expected to significantly reduce Ethereum’s carbon footprint by 99.95%. Its high power consumption has been one of the biggest criticisms received from the crypto community.

Merging the Beacon Chain with the Ethereum mainnet will not change the day-to-day operation of the blockchain, but will add a consensus layer to the system, allowing the validation process to be changed.

What is unique about UNUS SED LEO (LEO)?

UNUS SED LEO (LEO) is a utility token used in the iFinex ecosystem.

Bitfinex customers can save money on trading costs by using cryptocurrency. The amount of the discount is determined by the amount by LEO that the user has in his account, and the savings are divided into three levels.

UNUS SED LEO was created in May 2019 – and unlike many other cryptocurrencies, it is not meant to exist forever. Due to the token burning mechanism, iFinex is committed to purchasing UNUS SED LEO on the market every month. The process will continue until all 100% of the tokens have been redeemed.

Unlike some cryptocurrencies, which are only available on one blockchain, LEO tokens are available on two. While Ethereum held 64% of the initial supply, EOS held the remaining 36%.

For more information visit:

Big Eyes (BIG)

Website : https://bigeyes.space/

Telegram: https://t.me/BIGEYESOFFICIAL

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BigEyesCoin

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/BigEyesCoin/





Leave a Comment