The Global 8K Technology Market Report 2022 comes with an in-depth industry analysis of components, models, streams, and development sizes. The report also calculates current and past market values to forecast the potential management of the market during the forecast period between 2022 and 2027. This research study on 8K technology involved the extensive use of primary data sources and secondary. This includes the study of various parameters affecting the industry including government policy, market environment, competitive landscape, historical data, current market trends, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and advancements techniques in related industries.
The report provides the The 8K technology market is valued at around USD 13.15 million in 2020 and is expected to grow with a healthy growth rate of over 10.6% over the forecast period 2021-2027.
Request a sample copy of this report from:
The report covers the current competitive scenario and the forecasted trend; and profiles key vendors, including market leaders and important emerging players.
Key Players Covered:
Samsung Electronics (South Korea), LG Electronics (South Korea), Sony Corporation (Japan), JVCKENWOOD Corporation (Japan), Sharp Corporation (Japan), Canon Inc. (Japan), Red Digital Cinema (USA), Dell Technologies (USA), Leyard Optoelectronic (China), Digital Projection (UK) and others.
8K UHD (Ultra-High-Definition) is the highest resolution measuring 7680*4320 pixels defined in Rec. 2020 standard aspect ratio. It provides image display with enhanced viewing angle and high clarity. Technological advancements have taken place in recent years with an increasing demand for ultra high definition displays among end users, due to improved image quality, more vivid colors and image depth.
The growing market for ultra-high definition (UHD) television and the booming sports and entertainment sector are the major drivers for the growth of the 8K technology market. According to CISCO’s Annual Internet Report (2018-2023) – it is expected that by 2023, approximately two-thirds (66%, approximately 891 million) of installed flat screen TVs will be UHD, compared to (33%, approximately 268 million) in 2018. Moreover, according to the India Brand Equity Forum (IBEF), the TV industry in India is expected to reach USD 13.66 billion by the end of 2021. By FY22, the TV industry in India is expected to reach 17.56 USD. billion.
Moreover, with the growing demand for high definition display from end-use industries, the adoption and demand for 8K technology is expected to augment the market growth over the forecast period. However, the high cost of 8K technology products is hampering the market growth over the forecast period 2021-2027.
The detailed segments and sub-segments of the market are explained below:
Monitor & Laptop
By end-use industries:
Sports and entertainment
Other industries (retail, hospitality, defense, education and corporate)
Regions Covered in Global 8K Technology Market Report 2022:
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC countries and Egypt)
- North America (United States, Mexico and Canada)
- South America (Brazil, etc)
- Europe (Turkey, Germany, Russia UK, Italy, France, etc.)
- Asia Pacific (Vietnam, China, Malaysia, Japan, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, India, Indonesia and Australia)
Key indicators analyzed
- Market Players and Competitor Analysis: The report covers major industry players including company profile, product specifications, production capacity/sales, revenue, price gross margin 2016- 2021 and sales by product type.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes the global and regional market status and outlook for 2022-2027. Additionally, the report provides breakdown details about each region and country covered in the report. Identify its production, consumption, imports and exports, sales volume and revenue forecasts.
- Market Analysis by Product Type: The report covers most product types of the 8K technology industry, including product specification by each key player, volume, sales by volume, and value (USD M ).
- Market Analysis by Application Type: Based on 8K technology industry and its applications, the market is further sub-segmented into several major applications of its industry. It provides you with market size, CAGR, and forecast for each industry application.
- Market Trends: Key market trends include increased competition and continuous innovations.
- Opportunities and drivers: identifying growing demands and new technologies
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis: The report will provide that the state of competition in the industry depends on five fundamental forces: the threat of new entrants, the bargaining power of suppliers, the bargaining power of buyers, the threat of substitute products or services and existing industry rivalry. .
To learn more about this report, visit
Pragma Market Research,
+1 425 230 0999